Sunday, January 13, 2013

My /Beloved Daughter

You hold within your hands
countless blessings from Heaven

each time you smile
your bring warmth to the world
each time you sing or laugh
I am sure you touch the hearts
of Angels above as well as here on Earth

your love is a constant confirmation
to me that there indeed exists a higher
magnificent power
that we as human beings
can only begin to understand

it is to this higher power
that I give daily praise and gratitude
for the honor of being a parent

my precious daughter
how can I ever express enough
the love I hold for you?
I can only pray that somehow, someway
you may be able to hear the words
spoken by the voice of my soul
and in doing so you will truly know
the blessing, the miracle you are
and always will be to me.

my daughter, my child, my beloved
when you were born you took my breath away
I see you now , the remarkable young woman 
that you are, and once again...you take my
breath away.  I am so proud of you. I admire
and respect you. I pray for you always 
and forever you will hold my heart
within yours.   I love you.

mama. 



No comments:

Post a Comment